Elden Ring: In this article, we’ll look at another Status Effect, Madness, even though we’ve already discussed how to treat and lessen Scarlet Rot in Elden Ring. Once the meter is complete, the victim will lose FP and health due to this impact, which keeps piling up. This is terrible if you want to cast spells against an adversary or survive. You will require a few tools and bits to be more prepared in such circumstances.
How to Cure Madness in Elden Ring
Players can use the Clarifying Boluses consumable item and the Lucidity spell to remove Madness building in Elden Ring.
Clarifying Boluses can be found right here on the map. Instead of buying it, you can construct it if you have the Frenzied’s Cookbook  and the components Dewkissed Herba x2, Crystal Cave Moss x1, and Eye of Yelough x1.
Sorcery users can find Lucidity in Carian Study Hall; Preceptor Miriam drops it there. With the aid of the Carian Inverted Statue, players must open the remote region in this place.
How to Reduce Madness
To lessen the effects of Madness in Elden Ring, players must locate and equip gear, spells, items, and skills that offer resistance to this effect. Concentrate on raising your Focus stat by accumulating points to the Mind attribute.
Here are the Items that increase your Focus:
- Clarifying Horn Charm
- Shield of the Guilty
- Rift Shield
- Mottled Necklace
Armor with High Focus:
- Mushroom Set (214)
- Azur’s Glintstone (165)
- Corhyn’s Robe (107)
- Pumpkin Helm (44)
How to Avoid the Madness at Frenzy Flaming Tower
- Your level of craziness will rise if the Frenzy Flaming tower appears on the screen. Use the horse to swiftly hide behind a large boulder till the craziness meter runs out.
- After it has vanished, keep going forward until you come across a Spirit Spring, which you may utilize to jump up to a tremendous height.
- You will land close to the Frenzy Flaming Tower if your angle and direction are proper.
- You can either kill or avoid a few Rats inside by taking a look, which will help you get up the ladder. After that, ascend the next two ladders and eliminate the adversaries standing at the summit.
- Remember to investigate this tower to access the Howl of Shabriri Incantation. This causes an irritating cry to be released, inducing a building of madness in any adjacent opponents. Remember that it also increases the caster’s level of insanity and increases the likelihood that an enemy would target them.
Read More: Best Crypto Portfolio Tracker
Can you calm the chaos, Elden Ring?
Elden Ring’s method for treating madness. In order to remove the madness accumulation in Elden Ring, players can utilise the Lucidity spell and the consumable Boluses of Clarification.
Why do I continually experience lunacy in Elden Ring?
You must sever the line of sight with the tower in order to avoid the madness effect. The build-up will gradually dissipate if you hide behind cover so that the tower cannot see you. You must travel from cover to cover since once you emerge from one, it will quickly fill up once more.
How do you get rid of Elden Ring’s insane finale?
Use Miquella’s Needle in the Dragonlord Placidusax arena whenever you’re ready to undo the Frenzied Flame ending. You can then access any other endings for which you’ve met the conditions and be freed from the branding of the Three Fingers.
How do you put an end to Elden Ring’s madness?
Utilizing the wooden planks as protection from the affects of the lunacy, climb the ladders. Get to the tower’s summit and eliminate every adversary there. This will prevent anyone else from being impacted by the chaos.
How does insanity function in Elden Ring?
Causes FP loss of 30+10% of the target’s maximum FP and deals damage equal to 100+15% of the target’s maximum HP. You can lessen the effects of madness by improving your Focus stat. Adding points to Mind can help with focus.